TREVI Services offers solutions in order to work more efficiently together in co-ownership.

Are you sharing a building property with other companies? You are then a co-owner.

  • No matter the size of your building, a property management agent needs to be appointed.
  • A managing agent for your co-ownership property (condominium) is the sole compulsory management authority of your building. This person manages the property at your name and for your account. He performs or implements the decisions taken by the board of the General Assembly.
  • Just hire a specialist!
  • TREVI offers more than 50 year experience, a multidisciplinary team, a significant cost-cutting approach, as well as transparent communication through its website.
  • Define yourself your co-ownership profile in order to receive an offer meeting your needs.